Tuesday 16 June 2009

Ahh jeez it's all blank

I moved my blog here 'cos they closing Yahoo 360 so I thought, new blog, new slate.

Hmm nice and clean here, no doubt I can put some rambling rubbish on here....

The good news is Xbox Live is off line for 24 hours, I can just imagine several thousand 49 year old Virgins sitting in their basements (Sorry ... COMMAND BUNKERS) weeping into their hands as they try to grasp 24 hours of cold turkey reality.

Their Moms trying to console them "It's OK Colin, I'm sure your little friends will be on line soon and you can run around playing your happy shooting games soon" - sure enough "Sniper XXX Elite Killer 194752" will be back on line armed with his Xbox Elite, Rapid fire controller, a bucket of Maltesers and several bottles of Coke.

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment