Monday 14 October 2013

XLZ 6934 - Black Polo - thanks a bunch

Nice when your'e sitting stationary in traffic and someone rolls backwards, then keeps rolling, you honk your horn, still rolling , honk a few more times and they still rolling.

Even nicer when they roll into the front of your car with an nice thud then simply drive off.

I just had time to get her number and check I had no major damage and she was away without even apologising or getting out her car - I might be wrong but in the UK that's an offence not to stop and exchange details. So I'd like to say Thank's a bunch to the ignorant woman who clearly cannot drive and has no respect for anyone else or the law.

I'll be checking more carefully later, any damage and i'll be declaring a hit and run on top of any repair needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment