Thursday 9 July 2009

Day Four (or is it three ? or Five ?)

I've lost count now, but I think its Thursday.

Anyway, no sign of the Cosmos coach full of old bastards, breakfast consisted of bacon, eggs, sausage and fried potatoes.
Follow this with some nice fresh Assam tea (black), two croissants with awsome honey and finally some apfelsaft (apple juice) - I was set.

I like the little german sausages, they look like Lincoln sausages at home but not really spiced, good decent sausage, top marks for that.
The honey is in a league of it's own, I don't eat much honey but this is amazing, I could grab a pot and stick my head in.

The day saw me using the phrase "Un Vis, Deux Vis, Trois Vis" throughout the day (One screw, two screws, three screws) with my French training partner, he's OK though - we laugh and fuck up but sort it out quick before the instructor finds out.

Lunch saw an Italian Micht Pizza, apparently Italian in Germany is just that, no Pizza.
Not bad, had Hawaian and was fine.

Afternoon snack of small jam filled pastry and that's me done.

Quick nip in Toom for a bottle of Apfelsaft Micht Mango and then complain to the hotel that some bastard is teasing me, I've got 2 cups in my room , a Tassimo, no coffee, no milk and one pack of sugar, what a bunch of fuckers.

Someone brought me up two pods of coffee but no milk, eventually some milk but no sugar !
Lucky I got a pack of sugar cubes in my case I got from Toom - may as well use them.

The only problem I've had is the amount of meat, I've just dropped a massive shit that in payload terms is probably larger than any Lancaster ever delivered here.
In the distance I can hear sirens, I think I've triggered a "turd storm" alarm.

Apart from having an arse of fire now it's all OK.

Pretty dull day really but then again when your stopping in a place where your bed is made with set square precision then it's going to be dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment